Skip to main content

Let it Snow....The Paper Variety Challenges!!


Hola!! Feliz Año Nuevo!!!     Los retos de The Paper Variety comenzaron nuevamente !
El reto de esta semana #15 es "Snowflakes", incluyelo en una pagina, tarjeta o proyecto de papel.
Hi!!!  Happy New Year!!    The PaperVariety's challenges start again!!
The challenge for this week #15 is "Snowflakes", include in a page, card or paper project
Estamos contentos de presentar a Your Scrapbook Stash nuestro auspiciador de esta semana!
 We are overjoyed to introduce Your Scrapbook stash as this week's sponsor!
Premio- Prize
Check out this great Basic Grey "Wander" mini album kit!! A bunch of Wander patterned paper with matching cardstock stickers and rub-ons, alphas, journal spots, a mini-album and more! Everything you need for a fabulous mini album about your latest travels and so much left over for layouts and cards too! 
Realmente no tengo muchas fotos de invierno, aquí en Puerto Rico, es verano todo el año pero encontré estas fotos(no son la mejor calidad) cuando fui con mi esposo a New York en el 2004.   Ese día fuimos a Central Park y me estaba congelando......la temperatura estaba a 33F, eso para mi es como bajo 0...lol!!!   imaginense aquí hace calor todo el tiempo.     Pero la pasamos muy bien, nos divertimos mucho!!!

 I really don't have many winter photos, here in Puerto Rico it's summer all the year but I found these photos(aren't the best quality) when I went with my hubby to N.Y. in 2004. That day we went to Central Park and I was frozen.!!..the temperature was 33 F, that for me is like below 0...lol! imagine it, here it's hot all the time. But we had a great time, we had a lot of fun!!! 
 Detalles/Details....
Papeles-Papers ......    We R Memory Keepers


Vamos a comenzar!!
Tienes que entrar tu pagina antes de la medianoche del domingo para tener oportunidad de que tu trabajo y blog sean destacado,   y antes del martes al mediodía para participar del sorteo del fabuloso premio de
Your Scrapbook Stash!!!.

Let's get started!! 

 Link up your entries before Sunday night for a chance to have your project/blog featured and before Tuesday at noon to be entered to win that awesome BG Wander prize from Your Scrapbook Stash!!!

Gracias por pasar por aquí, hasta la próxima!!
Thanks for stopping by, Until next time!!!
Cariños-XOXO,
Marilyn

Comments

  1. love your little bunnies tucked in there! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work my dear!!!what else is new....i always see a lot of eye candy over here!!!
    Have a very nice day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it beautiful details greetings Janneke

    ReplyDelete
  4. way cool how you made the white frame & stitched on top, Marilyn! Love that! Love all of your embellies - like the ice skates that add such a wintery feel. Great stuff!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marilyn! I'm a DT member and writer for ScrapStreet ezine, could you please email me about your "Gotcha" layout?

    Thanks,
    Sarah Mullanix
    sarahmullanix@yahoo.com
    http://sarahmmullanix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful page lovely work again Marilyn and have a wonderful 2011..
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me encanta el LO, los copitos y el mono de nieve lucen lindos y los pajaritos hermosos!!!la combinación de colores buenísima, pero las fotos son las que mas me gustan...si algo me parece romántico es una pareja en la nieve...
    Felicidades!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!!! Those birds on the branck are gorgeous!! The whole lo makes me want to snuggle up with a good book and a hot chocolate....such a wintery feel! I love the blling for the snow mans buttons : ) LOve and Peace xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amiguita...otro "rankeo", digo y el que cayó en uno los comentarios. Wiiiiiii!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifulllll Marilyn!Love all the details and embellishments. The tearing of the paper is a hit and eye cacthing. Te estas dando la botada de la vida. Hay talento señorassssss y seguiras asombrando al mundo, mi amiguita un abrazo, Zulma.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marilyn this is gorgeous!!! I looove all the little details. :)
    - April

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic wintery layout Marilyn!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked

Scrapbookchallenges Blog Hop!! :)

BLOG-HOP  Scrapbookchallenges Hola!!  Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de    Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso  "The Top Scrapper"  y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de  scrapbookchallenges.   Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola.  Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!!  Me encanta crear!! HI!!   if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at  Pamela 's   blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won  The Top Scrapper  Challenge and got the bye to  Scrapbookchallenges'  s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola.  I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and  now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!!  I love to create!!! Este es el sketch/ This is the sketch:

Wonderful Layout + Video Tutorial....My Creative Scrapbook

Hello sweet friends! Today I share with you one project and Video Tutorial that I made with November LE kit by My Creative Scrapbook featuring Prima Marketing: stencils, flowers and the Royal Menagerie collection, also includes Wild Flower papers, stickers by We R..It is really an awesome kit!!! I cut out butterflies from one of the We R papers and I used the new Prima oil pastel to enhance the paper colors...you will see all the process in the video tutorial. My title is a stickers by We R ... I  punched and draped the paper , take a look at the video...  List supplies: art basics: gesso, gel mediums(gloss & Matte) Soluble Oil Paste, art ingredients: glass beads, micro beads by Prima Marketting Big Pen Brush by Faber Castell-  Here is the kit and you can purchase .... HERE Take a cup of tea or coffee and enjoy the video tutorial....and if you like it don't forget to click "Like"... :) Thanks for stopping by...until next time!! Have a