Sunday, May 7, 2017

Hugs & Video Tutorial- My Creative Scrapbook May Kit

Hello scrapper friends!  Here's my first project and the video tutorial using the May Limited Edition kit by My Creative Scrapbook featuring this month: Blue Fern Studios, 49 and Market, Prima Marketing, Heidi Swap and much more... Let's take a look at my first project with the kit...
These paper are from the Spring Parade collection by Blue Fern Studios. I cut stripes from one of the papers to make straws for this page, you can see all the process on the video.  I gave textures with modeling paste and the kit' stencil.

The kit comes with three packages of 49 and Market flowers. I used the violet flowers here, I love that the packages comes with stamens, leaves and different sizes of flowers, perfect to create a flower arrangement.

I cut out some images from one of the papers and my title "hugs" I made it with a die cut from my stuff.

I framed the adorable photo that is from Unsplash with the Resin frame from prima.

Other supplies I used:
Prima Marketing-
 Color Bloom- Iris,
 Art Basics- Gel Medium Matte, Heavy gesso,
Art Ingredients- Micro beads- Berry
Ranger
Archival Ink Pad- Jet Black
Sharpie
Paint marker- White
Simon Says StampHugs -wafer die




Here's the May 2017 Limited Edition kit that you can find .....HERE
  
Here is the Video Tutorial, I hope you find some inspiration....Enjoy it!!!


Thank you so much for stopping by...Until next time!!
Hugs!!

Marilyn

6 comments:

  1. Oh my, what a gorgeous, romantic and enchanting lay-out! I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete

  2. What a beautiful page! I love watching your videos, so much inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nicole, so happy that you love the videos!!!xx

      Delete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!