Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Creating textures with Die Cuts- Video Tutorial

Hello scrapper friends!  I love textures and I want to show you how I made them on this layout using die cuts. We all have die cuts on our stuff so let's use them to build layers and textures. I made a video tutorial of the process and I hope you have some inspiration.
I made this page with the Serendipity collection by Bo Bunny and Pentart products. I started making three doilies with the Mandalay die cut, then I adhered them to my base paper with Pentart Gel Paste.

I gave more textures with the Backsplash stencil,  the Primer Paste and the Sugar Glitter Paste.


I embellished the page using the Serendipity Noteworthy die cut pieces.


I love the combination of textures that  the doilies with the stencil bring to the page.

I added some Confetti paste and 3D Powder to create more textures on the background.



The lovely photo is from Unsplash.
Products I used:
Bo Bunny supplies:
Serendipity
Pattern Paper: Greetings, Life, Feathers
Die: Mandala Die, Ever After Card dies
Noteworthy: Serendipity
Stencil: Blacksplash
Stamp:Take Note
Glitter Paste: Sugar
Confetti Paste- Gold
Double Dot Jewels: Tuxedo Jewels

Pentart
Primer Paste- Gesso
Gel Paste
3D Powder

Here's the video tutorial...enjoy it!!!


Thanks for stopping by...until next time!
Hugs!!xxx

MARILYN





1 comment:

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!